Buying a used SEM reconditioned by the SEM manufacturer is a safe way to get a reliable working SEM for a nice price.
TESCAN produces a number of software solutions. The sophisticated control software is a standard part of every scanning electron microscope produced by TESCAN. There is also a standalone image processing software ATLAS. The software is modular with software extensions for various purposes.
Common Software Features
Our aim from the beginning is to provide a customer software which will be intuitive and user-friendly for both professional or inexperienced microscopist. The current third generation of SEM microscopes is equipped with new software which is simple, transparent and even more intuitive.
- Multi-user environment
- Multi-language support
- Image manager with search over imaging conditions
- Standard format of images like TIFF, BMP, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, PGM, PPM
- Fast Report Generator with export to multiple formats, including MS Word, Open Office, PDF etc.
- Detailed on-line help
Professional for Scientific Work:
- High quality 16-bit image processing
- Sophisticated calibration and measurement tools
- Extension modules optimized for particular purposes
The creation of favorable conditions for the complex analysis of specimens, together with the possibility of high-quality images of the specimen surface for morphological studies, was a high priority in the design of TESCAN microscopes from the beginning of their development.
Using the modern designing and manufacturing systems we are flexible and open to develop and manufacture custom modifications or special custom systems.